1. What can I expect from PARAM JUTE PRODUCTS?
Ethical business policy & Quality assurance are the foundation of our company. We are promised to provide you the best quality products to maintain a long term relationship with you. We don’t think business means Profit rather we believe business means Profit with Ethics.
2. Can I have a price list?
We have no price list. We are a CUSTOMISED BAGS manufacturer so we have infinite variations of style, size, handle type & printing so it is not possible for us to make a price list. Prices are available as per your requirements.
3. Which details are required for a precise quotation?
- Size of the bags
- Colour of the bags
- Handle type & length
- Printing details with artwork file
- Full address with postal code
- Shipping option(by sea, by air or by courier)
Please send us an E-mail with the above details, we will send you a quotation within 2-4 hours.
4. Can I develop my own designed bag?
Yes. If you can’t find your exact required bag in our website then please send us an e-mail with complete description of your bag & budget. We will design a bag for you with the help of your details.
5. Can you send me some samples?
Yes. This is our fundamental job to provide you samples before ordering. Samples are available at 10 to 30 dollars each (depends on bag category) with freight collection. Generally, we take 3 to 5 days to prepare the samples.
6. What are the prices of the bags?
Prices depend on Fabrics type, Bag size, Handle type, Printing & Quantity. To get the exact price of a bag, you have to submit all the specified details with the artwork. We will send you a quotation within 2-4 hours.
7. What is your minimum quantity (MOQ)?
Our minimum quantity is 250 pieces to 5000 pieces (depends on bag style & material)
8. Can you give me a cheaper bag?
Yes. We can give you a cheaper bag which starts at only USD0.40.
9. How can I be assured of the quality?
We think promise has no value if we cannot keep it. So before shipping, you can inspect your goods at your own cost to be assured of quality.
10. What is the lead time for 1000 pieces of jute shopping bags?
Our normal lead time is 12 to 15 days for the specified quantity (Production time). But if you have any urgency, you should inform us before placing the order.
11. What is the packing method of the bags?
Generally, we pack our bags in a 5-ply corrugated box with a polybag inside. If you want to pack each bag in a single polybag, you have to inform us before submitting the quotation. Specific carton size is available on request for 20000 pieces or more bags.
12. What is jute?
Jute is a plant-based fibre. Jute Fabrics is 100% Environment-friendly since it requires minimum chemical treatment before weaving into textile whereas cotton requires much chemical treatment.
13. Is jute 100% Biodegradable?
Yes. Jute is 100% Biodegradable and totally Eco-friendly.
14. What are 13X13 FJF, 15X14 FJF, 17X17FJF & 24x24FJF jute fabrics?
These are the type of fabrics, these two numbers are the yarn count along length & width per square inch.
13X13 is medium grade fabrics, 15X14 is standard grade fabrics & best type of fabrics for any kind of jute bags, 17X17 is finest grade fabrics used for making drawstring & fashion bags, 24X24 is most premium grade fabrics can be used for making fashion bags. Even you can customize it as per your requirement like 15X15 or 16X16.
15. What is juco?
Juco is a natural fabric which is blend of jute(75%) & cotton(25%).
16. Can my logo be printed on the jute bags or cotton bags?
Yes. We can print your logo or message on any position of our jute bags or the cotton bags.
17. How can I send my artwork?
You should send your artwork in the following file formats- PSD, CDR or PDF
18. How many colours can be printed?
We can print up to 10 colours, after submitting your printing matter we can assist you by suggesting some modifications for better visibility.
19. How will you send me my consignment?
We will send you the consignment based on your choice of shipping mode. There are three options available for you.
- By Sea
This is very cost-effective method to ship the products. This method is not suitable for small quantity like 300/500 pieces. In this method, the shipping time is approximately 4 to 6 weeks (depends on location). For FCL shipment, you can save both time & money.
2. By Air
This is an expensive option of shipping but if you have urgency, it is the best way. In this method, transportation time is approximately 5 to 6 days.
3. By Courier
This is a highly expensive method of shipping & better for smaller quantities because you don’t have to maintain the customs process in your country. In this method (DDU), you can get your goods to your door within 5 to 6 business days.
20. What are your delivery terms?
Our delivery terms are Ex. Factory Kolkata, FOB Kolkata, C & F & CIF.
21. What is the meaning of FOB Kolkata?
FOB Kolkata price includes Bags cost, packaging, carriage up to Kolkata port & customs clearance in India, i.e. all costs except Freight only.
22. How much variation can I expect in a bag?
Sizes may vary up to 1cm.
23. What are the handles available with you?
We use cane handle, bamboo handle, self fabric handle, cotton tape handle, cotton-padded handle, cotton rope handle, leather handle. For more details please visit our handles page.
24. Can I get any colour for my bags?
Yes. You can get any colour shade for your bags. For customised colour shade, you have to order a minimum of 2000 bags (depends on fabrics consumption).
25. Can I expect an exact colour shade?
No. Since all are natural fibres so colour fastness is not guaranteed and colour shades may vary lot to lot.
26. Can I pay the billing amount by Credit Card or Debit Card?
No. You can pay by T/T or L/C.
27. Do you use polythene to laminate the fabrics?
We use PP or LDPE to laminate our fabrics for water resistance & durability. To know more please read our blog.
28. Do you use AZO free colours?
Yes. We use AZO free colours for both dyeing and printing.
29. 2 fabrics of same gsm, quality difference possible?
Yes, fabric depends on yarn quality so 2 fabrics of same gsm would be differ in quality due to yarn quality.
30. Which city is best to buy jute bags in India?
Kolkata. Because 90% fabrics manufactured in Kolkata
After reading this FAQ if you don't get your answer, please write us e-mail.